(1) Direct for Niigata
- (1-a) Transit at Seoul/Incheon Airport (ICN) [Tue, Thu, Sat] or Shanghai/Pudong Airport (PVG) [Wed, Sat]-> Niigata Airport (KIJ)
- (1-b) Flight for Niigata Airport (KIJ) from Tokyo/Narita Airport (NRT)
(2) For Excursion A attendants (Boso)
- (2-a) Tokyo/Narita Airport (NRT)
- (2-b) Tokyo/Haneda Airport (HND) -> limousine bus (not free) -> Tokyo/Narita Airport (NRT)
(3) For Excursion B attendants (Inuyama)
- Nagoya/Centrair Airport (NGO) -> the Meitetsu µ-SKY Limited Express train -> Meitetsu Nagoya Station.
(4) Return flight For Excursion E attendants (Okinawa)
As Excursion E (Okinawa) ends at Okinawa/Naha Airport (OKA), you must arrange your flight from this airport.
- Okinawa/Naha Airport (OKA) -> Tokyo/Narita Airport (NRT), Tokyo/Haneda Airport (NRT), or Nagoya/Centrair Airport (NGO).
(There are many other flights from Okinawa/Naha Airport (OKA). Please check Supplement A).
If you have a plan on ground travel in Japan by the JR Lines (the largest train networks all over Japan operated by Japan Railways Group), ‘JAPAN RAIL PASS’ is recommended to you. All trains of JR Group (in exclusive of NOZOMI and MIZUHO trains on the Tokaido, San’yo, and Kyushu Shinkansen lines) can be used in the cheapest cost (ex. 7, 14, 21-days tickets are 29,110JPY, 46,390JPY, 59,350JPY, respectively). For instance, one way ticket from Narita to Niigata is appx. 13,000JPY. As you can buy JAPAN RAIL PASS in a limited way under the specified eligibility, please check the following website:
- http://www.japanrailpass.net/en/index.html (in English)[link]
- http://www.japanrailpass.net/cn/index.html (in Chinese)[link]
Guide map on flights, the JR Joetsu Shinkansen, and the JR Tokaido Shinkansen
General travel information in Japan
Please check several websites, travel guides and other reliable sources. Please feel free to ask us if you have any questions.